On the 11th Day of Christmas...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Click here for Directions on how to get started!

On the 11th Day of Christmas, my project gave to me ~ 11 Banner Flags!



I chose a non-traditional banner for this layout and had a lot of fun creating it!!  I challenge you to use a banner with 11 flags on your project - or as a project!!  You can use one banner or more with a total of 11 flags.  Banner flags can be made out of any shape so be sure to have fun!!

(Note: You can combine projects to get 11 banner flags total if you like.... 2 cards, 3 tags, etc.)


10 Comments »

10 Responses to “On the 11th Day of Christmas...”

SandeeNC said...

I was almost afraid to look at what the 11th day was going to bring! hee hee But I think I can manage a banner, and I love your out of the box banner, that's very clever! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Barb Craft said...

I love banners! And I adore the way you used different shapes in your banner! So pretty!

barb :)

LisaM said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I was nervous that banners would be intimidating so I created a mini one on my layout. Can't wait to see what people create!!!

Kelly said...

What an awesome banner! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
I am happy that I was able to complete all 12 of them!Carri~Abusybee

Diane said...

Had fun with this challenge, too...it took me a bit to figure out what I wanted to do...but I loved how it turned out....great designs from the DT too!!

Christy said...

This had to have been one of my favorite trends of the year and looking back I had to have put banners or flags on 75% of my projects somewhere. LOVE THEM. :)

Ginger said...

I had been waiting to break out my Christmas lights to make a banner and this was a perfect challenge! Thanks!

Ginger said...

I had been waiting to break out my Christmas lights to make a banner and this was a perfect challenge! Thanks!