On the 12th Day of Christmas....

Friday, December 21, 2012

Click here for Directions on how to get started!


On the 12th day of Christmas..... my true love gave to me....

Brads, Brads, Brads!!!

Yep, use AT LEAST (can be more) 12 brads on your project.

Here is mine..
I used a mask to design the sunburst in my patterned papers and then added 12 brads along the outer edge of the layout to add a finishing touch and some bling to my layout.


You can spread the 12 brads out over multiple projects if you'd like...
1 layout OR 2 cards OR 3 tags...etc.
As long as the total is greater than 12 brads and the projects "go together".

Joni Parker

11 Comments »

11 Responses to “On the 12th Day of Christmas....”

SandeeNC said...

::lays head on desk::..sighs....I hate brads...lol But I do love the way you used them on your LO, very creative! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Unknown said...

What a great way to incorporate 12 brads onto your layout!!! Love the kalidescope paper background too!!

Georgiana said...

That was a challenge, but I did it! Thanks for the 12 Days of Christmas challenges.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Diane said...

A fun challenge...and best of all, I got to use up 12 brads...yeah!!!

Sherri said...

I can't believe but I did all 12!! Wahoo. Thanks for the inspiration. I needed it.

Christy said...

Thanks for all the great challenges this month...I can't believe I was able to actually finish all twelve. I think I might have even finagled my favorite layout of the year out of one of them. WHOO HOO! Such great DT inspiration too!!!!

Mrs A. said...

Phew! Made it with a day and half to spare. All 12 cards accomplished. Hope I did each challenge justice. hugs Mrs A.

Lydia said...

so chuffed that I managed to do 10 of the 12 challenges xx ty so much for the great dt inspiration xxx

Robyn said...

Thanks for the inspirational challenges!!!!!! I finished all 12 of them!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Ginger said...

This was the hardest challenge for me. I do not normally use brads in layouts. I did complete 10 of the 12 challenges and was able to complete 20 pages all together! Thanks for such a fun time.

LisaM said...

This was so much fun and I am happy to say I did all 12 and love them all! Thanks for the push!