On the 1st Day of Christmas...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Click here for Directions on how to get started!



I am so excited to be the first artist to post my project on the 12 Days of Christmas December blog challenge.  Twelve of our design team members will have a challenge for you throughout the month of December that will give you a chance to use specific items on your projects.

In true "12 Days" style, we will build on the # of items used each day.  The challenges will be posted various days between December 1 and December 19 and you will have until the end of December to play along.  We can't wait to see your projects and hope we are able to inspire you to be creative!

Now for day 1:
Use 1 bird on your project

I have created an awesome 12 x 12 mixed media canvas using 1 bird.  Have a wonderfully creative month and Happy Holidays!


Happy Creating!

11 Comments »

11 Responses to “On the 1st Day of Christmas...”

Monique said...

I love your canvas - it is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous canvas Lori!!!

Barb Craft said...

LOVE this!!! It is soooo colorful and cheerful!

barb :)

Unknown said...

Lovely canvas Lori! Love the texture and the beautiful colors!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Here for the first time and loved the themed approach and the xmas countdown.Happy to play along
Cheers
Dr Sonia
soniasv@rediffmail.com

Unknown said...

can u please take off no. 33? made a mistake, sorry! tnax & Merry Xmas, sandra solomon

Barb Craft said...

No problem Sandra... I took care of it! Thanks for paying along!

barb :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the variety of pattern paper & the bird representing the 1st day of Christmas
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

DIANA L. said...

What a fun challenge I just found it I am going to try to compleate it.
Thanks for the inspiration great DT projects

Christy said...

Working on my bird challenge now...hopefully a loose interpretation is a-ok. Mine is a farmy layout and my bird is a going to be a chicken...totally a bird right? :D

Ginger said...

I had a marvelous time completing 10 of the 12 days of Christmas! I loved finding a way to put a bird in my first layout. Plus I enjoyed getting 20 pages done!