On the 3rd Day of Christmas....

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Click here for Directions on how to get started!


On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me......

3 mists/inks/paints

(a misting......)


I have used three different colors of glimmer mist in three different ways.  You can find close up photos and how I've used them on my blog here.  Your challenge is to use 3 mists, inks or paints on your project.  Any way, any how.....just make sure you have used 3.  

Thanks for stopping by and playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Happy Crafting!!
Lydia

5 Comments »

5 Responses to “On the 3rd Day of Christmas....”

Barb Craft said...

I love the misting on your layout Lydia! Gorgeous!

barb :)

Truly Lori said...

Great project and great challenge, Lydia! I just love to play with mists, inks, and paints!

paperscissorsink said...

Fun,fun fun... I know just what project to do for this, can't wait to start on it!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the doilies used.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Christy said...

I just went for broke and did one of each kind! :)