On the 7th Day of Christmas...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012




On the 7th day of Christmas
Frosted Designs asked of me - 7 sparkly snowflakes!

Greetings crafters - here we are more than half way through our challenges already! 
Hope you've been playing along, there are so many awesome prizes to be won!

Today I'm challenging you to use 7 snowflakes on your project (no more, no less!)
You are welcome to create a card, layout, or off the page project. And you can even make 2 if you like (2 tags = 7 snowflakes, 2 cards = seven snowflakes, etc.)

We had an unusual snow in November this year where I live in southeastern Pennsylvania. My 3 year old grand daughter said "Hi snow!" "It's snowin' - we have to put our snow fingies on and go outside!" She had a blast going down the sliding board pushing the snow ahead of her and landing in a pile at the bottom!

Can't wait to see what you create!
Teresa

11 Comments »

11 Responses to “On the 7th Day of Christmas...”

LisaM said...

Fun challenge and love your layout!

Barb Craft said...

Soooooo cute!! Love the photos! This is a great challenge!

barb :)

Truly Lori said...

Your layout is just so awesome! You made good use of your snowflake and the color scheme is just great! Almost....almost makes me miss snow (born and raised in PA, and now live in So Cal). Thanks s much for the inspiration!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the layout & the adorable, fun photos.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jill Rugg said...

I put the 12th day entry here by mistake and do not know how to unlink it. If anyone can help please let me know-so sorry!

Barb Craft said...

I took care of it for you Jill! Thanks for letting us know!

barb :)

Diane said...

Oh my, that is such an adorable layout...so cute!!!

Georgiana said...

Super excited...this was my 10th project!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Christy said...

I love the use of pink in a wintery layout...great DT example!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

This was a fun challenge. Fantastic examples.
Thanks!
Rachelle

Ginger said...

I love the seven snowflakes. It was fun to make them sparkle on the page!