On the 8th day of Christmas...

Friday, December 14, 2012

*You have the entire month of December to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas challenges! The more you play, the more you can win! Use the buttons on the sidebar to find the other challenges!




On the 8th day of Christmas, my challenge is to use 8 brands/products in your projects.


I made a Christmas mini album using the following 8 brands/products:

  • Simple Stories patterned papers
  • Burlap fabric and trim
  • Ranger ice glitter
  • American Crafts alpha thickers
  • Ranger (Tim Holtz) tissue paper
  • Charms and beads (I group these as one)
  • Folkart white acrylic paint
  • Claudine Hellmuth multi-medium
And here are the pictures of the inside of the album. This album was made for a friend so I leave it empty as they are.




Do join us in the fun and link up your projects to this post. Have tons of fun and a early Merry Christmas to all!!


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “On the 8th day of Christmas...”

LisaM said...

Awesome mini and fun challenge!

Barb Craft said...

Carol... this is fabulous! I love the cover... adorable!

barb :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great album! Thanks for the fun challenge! Carri~Abusybee

Truly Lori said...

This mini album is absolutely adorable! What a great challenge, too. I'm sure you will get lots of people playing along:)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the mini album. Great textures & ideas.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Shea said...

What a cute mini-album!! And great challenge - I love any challenge that lets me put more stuff on my cards! Thanks!

Diane said...

Love your mini album....the snowman is adorable!!

Christy said...

I was really trying to stick with the 8 different brands and that helped me use up a modge podge of leftovers in my stash to create a layout! :)

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful and cute mini album. I used way more than 7 snowflakes on my LO.
Thanks!
Rachelle