Friday Challenge - Handwriting + Inks!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!  Lori here and my last two posts have been all about Handwriting on your projects.  It should come as no surprise that part of my Challenge today includes Handwriting!!

 I challenge you to use HANDWRITING (either journaling, title or key words) 
PLUS INKS on your project.  

You can make a layout, card, home decor, mixed media or whatever - as long as you have something handwritten on it and use some ink.

And since this is a "Handwriting" Challenge, what better than to have a prize for writing?!?  Sakura of America 




is generously offering one lucky person a brand new pack of Gelly Roll Metallics!!!!  These pens are truly AMAZING!!!!




For my project today, I wrote out my title using some of Sandee's handwriting techniques.  I have never handwritten a title before so this was pretty scary for me!!  I am a die cutter and like my titles perfect - but I challenged myself!!  I cut some hearts on my cameo and scattered them on my paper.  I used Bubblegum Pink Dylusions ink to create my background, color my burlap and color my Studio Calico wood hearts.  I also used my Juniper dauber to ink the Kaiser Craft wood flags.  The picture is my daycare baby Mackenzie hanging onto my finger as I am holding her.

Frosted Designs Supplies Used:
Paper is Basic Grey
Studio Calico wood hearts
Kaiser Craft wood flags
Bubblegum Pink Dylusions
Juniper Acrylic Paint Dauber



For more inspiration, take a look at the all of the design team projects:

Brandi
Products from the Frosted Designs Store:
Black Gelly Roll Metallic Pen for handwriting!
Elle's Studio "Everyday Moments" Collection
Everyday Moments Wood Veneers
Elle's Studio Kraft Sticker Letters (Colored Black!)
Faber Castle Gesso
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays (For Wood Veneers)


Supplies Used from the Frosted Designs Store: 
Glitz 77 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz 77 Puffy Stickers
Gelly Roll Glaze Pen - Black
Petaloo Botanica Minis - White 


I used the following from the Frosted Designs Store: 
Season of Stars Scrapbook Kit (Wood Veneer Banners)
   Pigma Sensei Manga Drawing Set


Brenshevia
Products used from the Frosted Designs Store:
Elle's Studio Everyday Moments Collection and Wood Veneers



We would love to have you play along!

     

5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Friday Challenge - Handwriting + Inks!”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome challenge and loving what everyone created!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Jean said...

Great challenge and love the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Great reveal! Love all of the different takes on this challenge!

SandeeNC said...

OH MAN, I want those gelly roll metallics!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome prize!!

ike said...

Gorgeous DT creations and those pens are awesome !
Thank you for this fun Challenge.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog